HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-25, 13:31
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-05-25, 15:19
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-25, 16:03
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-26, 04:40
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-26, 05:08
+
Matt Corgan 2012-05-26, 06:34
Re: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
That is a known bug with the Sun api. I have generally just deleted those
errors - hasn't been a problem. Try deleteing out the project, close and
then open eclipse, and then reimporting if you don't want to just delete
the errors.
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com