MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
Hi,
 Well i have applied the patch and got the files also uploaded in the
hdfs .. Downgrading or switching to linux was always an option but i
wanted to actullay find out a fix for this version of hadoop
In case you get to find out a solution do let me know

Thanks and Regards,
Anit

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-11, 09:54