Accumulo >> mail # user >> importdirectory in accumulo

+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:04
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-03, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:19
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:36
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 20:11
Re: importdirectory in accumulo
Try with -libjars:

/opt/accumulo/bin/tool.sh /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^c].jar
-libjars  /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^c].jar
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample
myinstance zookeepers user pswd tableName inputDir tmp/bulkWork

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

+