Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Konstantin,

 As others have noted it isn't clear what this vote was voting towards.

 If the plan is to make further stabilize 2.0.x (post 2.0.4) releases while 2.1 becomes beta, you are welcome to do so. I can point you towards a set of fixes I think important for YARN (nodemanager, security etc.).

 I'll do the 2.1 series by renaming the planned 2.0.5 to 2.1.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy