HBase >> mail # user >> Multi-CheckAnd...

Re: Multi-CheckAnd...
In the API you described, what is the meaning for first parameter, row ?
Are the puts allowed to write into rows with row keys other than that
specified by row ?

I am asking because potentially the rowkey range implied by puts may span
beyond one region.
If that is the case, HBase doesn't support atomicity (across regions).

Cheers