From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: sqoop question - could not post- the message came back undeplivered

Chalcy,

from sqoop side there is no issue with number of records.

this is the limitation with microsoft sql server. If you have arrays in your records etc, it might fail.

Others facing the same issue have resolved using this thread on msdn

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/adodotnetentityframework/thread/145d6dfa-e523-4046-bafa-1ff0f6557634