HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Master not running Exception

Re: HBase Master not running Exception
I am using HBase 94.6, i am not pretty sure about how we intialize
reducers. I can ask my developer regarding that.
Is there any other issue that can cause reduce task not connecting to
HBase? I Set only 1 reducer to this job, it succeeds only if that reducer
task is assigned to one of the tasktracker  as mentioned in my previous
email.