Accumulo, mail # user - Filtering on column qualifier

Re: Filtering on column qualifier
John Vines 2013-08-21, 14:49
There's no way to extend the ColumnQualietyFilter via configuration, but it
sounds like you are on top of it. You just need to extend the class,
possibly copy a bit of code, and change the equality check to a compareTo
after converting the Strings to Doubles.