Accumulo >> mail # user >> Filtering on column qualifier

Re: Filtering on column qualifier
There's no way to extend the ColumnQualietyFilter via configuration, but it
sounds like you are on top of it. You just need to extend the class,
possibly copy a bit of code, and change the equality check to a compareTo
after converting the Strings to Doubles.