Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0

+
Daryn Sharp 2013-10-07, 15:28
+
Jean-Baptiste Onofré 2013-10-07, 07:02
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 17:03
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-10-07, 18:22
+
Yesha Vora 2013-10-07, 22:13
+
Luke Lu 2013-10-09, 23:51
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0
+1. Compiled native on ubuntu and found that sample jobs on single node
cluster are working.
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.2.0 that I would like
> to get released - this release fixes a small number of bugs and some
> protocol/api issues which should ensure they are now stable and will not
> change in hadoop-2.x.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.2.0-rc0
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.2.0-rc0

> thanks,
> Arun
>
> P.S.: Thanks to Colin, Andrew, Daryn, Chris and others for helping nail
> down the symlinks-related issues. I'll release note the fact that we have
> disabled it in 2.2. Also, thanks to Vinod for some heavy-lifting on the
> YARN side in the last couple of weeks.
>

> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.