Hive >> mail # user >> LZO compression implementation in Hive

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-20, 21:51
+
Ramki Palle 2013-06-17, 20:39
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-06-18, 02:08
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-06-18, 06:50
Re: LZO compression implementation in Hive
:-) Not sure how to add a page…may be the Admin needs to grant me permission

From: Sanjay Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2013 11:50 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: LZO compression implementation in Hive

Sure…would love to add the LZO compression in Hive
Is there a specific page structure u want me to add  to in confluence?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action>

thanks
sanjay
From: Lefty Leverenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:08 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

Perhaps you'd like to write up your insights in the Hive wiki, and others could add their insights.  Then the information would be available to all, immediately.

– Lefty