Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source

Re: Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source
Sorry if I confused you. I meant the patch for FLUME-2109 which you already completed (the one from reviewboard - not the one for the jira I filed - that one is completely upto you) ;)
Thanks,
Hari