Drill >> mail # dev >> problems running tests in IntelliJ

problems running tests in IntelliJ
hello All,

I was running a full build before pushing a patch when I ran into a problem
with the build.

Three of the tests were having trouble creating a file in /var/log/drill/

After creating the directory and giving it 777 permissions I am able to run
the tests in the command line, but IntelliJ is still having trouble running
the tests.

Can anyone using IntelliJ try running
the TestTraceMultiRecordBatch.testFilter test?

As an aside, would it be worth adding the directory creation to the build
and require elevated permissions? Its not a large problem, but I believe
anyone trying to clone master right now will have to read the failed build
log and figure out they need to create the directory.

- Jason Altekruse