HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merging the HA branch to trunk - Wednesday, February 29th

Re: Merging the HA branch to trunk - Wednesday, February 29th
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Tsz Wo Sze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - We have not been able to get a stable build on the HA branch since Feb
> 13.  The builds #93 and #94 both failed earlier today.  In contrast, the
> today's build for trunk is stable.  It indicates that there are some
> problems specific to the HA branch.

Note that the last two builds (#95 and #94) failed because of flaky tests -
one is tracked by HDFS-3037, the other is TesFileAppend4, which has long
been flaky. Both of these are also known to be flaky on trunk and other
branches.

Agreed. I was going to send out another email shortly to hdfs-dev@.

--
Aaron T. Myers