Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig blog?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-08, 23:43
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-06-11, 11:31
+
Alan Gates 2012-06-15, 16:09
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-15, 22:36
Re: Pig blog?
The blog has been created.  If you have something to post you'll need to request a blog account as described below and then I can add you as an author.  I'm happy to add any PMC members as admins on the blog as well.

Alan.

On Jun 15, 2012, at 3:36 PM, Jonathan Coveney wrote:

> Thanks Alan!
>
> 2012/6/15 Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Apache supports blogs for its projects,
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/apache-blogs.html#askforblog
>>
>> I've filed an infra request to create a blog,
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4923  Once it's created any
>> PMC member or committer who wants to blog should file a request with infra
>> as described above.
>>
>> Alan.
>>
>> On Jun 11, 2012, at 4:31 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> It would help building and strengthening the community.
>>> But we would need someone to care for it.
>>> It might take some time.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> --
>>> Gianmarco