HBase >> mail # user >> HBase load balancer

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-04, 01:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-04, 01:41
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-04, 01:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-04, 02:04
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-04, 02:50
+
Jeremy Carroll 2013-06-04, 03:31
Re: HBase load balancer
Take a look into the balancer code.

It's called for each table. So if it's not a table you want to
balance, just return an empty plan...

JM

2013/6/3 Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi JM,
> Thanks. actually I expect load balancer work at table level, not region
> level. does that possible here?
>

> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Azuryy,
>>
>> I don't think this is possible but you ca duplicate the default HBase
>> balancer and modify it so it just balance one table..
>>
>> But what do you want to only balance one?
>>
>> JM
>>
>> 2013/6/3 Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Does anybody can tell me how to configure load balancer to balance just
>> one
>> > table.
>> >
>> > Thank.

+