Avro, mail # dev - new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell

Re: new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell
Matt Massie 2010-08-23, 19:08
Congratulations, Patrick!  Welcome to the team.

--
Matt

*Hadoop World 2010 -- October 12 | New York -- **Register
today!*<http://www.cloudera.com/company/press-center/hadoop-world-nyc/>