HBase >> mail # user >> X3 slow down after moving from HBase 0.90.3 to HBase 0.92.1

+
Vincent Barat 2012-11-20, 16:21
+
Stack 2012-11-21, 05:05
+
Vincent Barat 2012-11-21, 08:23
+
Alok Singh 2012-11-21, 04:53
+
Vincent Barat 2012-11-21, 09:02
+
Vincent Barat 2012-11-21, 09:04
+
Stack 2012-11-21, 17:39
+
Vincent Barat 2012-11-21, 18:35
Re: X3 slow down after moving from HBase 0.90.3 to HBase 0.92.1
Yes we put and get small amount of data.
We already increased handler count to 30, maybe it is not enough...
We will try this.
Le 21/11/12 05:53, Alok Singh a �crit :