HBase, mail # user - X3 slow down after moving from HBase 0.90.3 to HBase 0.92.1

Re: X3 slow down after moving from HBase 0.90.3 to HBase 0.92.1
Vincent Barat 2012-11-21, 08:18
Yes we put and get small amount of data.
We already increased handler count to 30, maybe it is not enough...
We will try this.
Le 21/11/12 05:53, Alok Singh a �crit :