HBase >> mail # user >> what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

Re: 答复: 答复: what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server
Don't use HBase 0.90. Our current release is 0.94. You will find the
community is able to help you much more satisfactorily if you start with
the current release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy