Avro >> mail # user >> [ANN] simpleavro (Python)

Re: [ANN] simpleavro (Python)
Hi Miki,

If you'd like, I think it would be quite appropriate to include simpleavro
as part of avro proper; it's quite similar to the avro-tools jar included in
the java world.  If you want to pursue this path, the trick is to post a
patch to issues.apache.org.

Cheers,

-- Philip