Flume >> mail # user >> greetings - Flume on Windows

greetings - Flume on Windows
Flummers,

I successfully ran flume-ng 1.2 on two boxes running Unix and would now like to try to connect to one box running Windows.

The installation instructions on Cloudera site  are too ambiguous for me to grasp.

1.1. Installation
Flume for Windows is installed using an executable installer generated by Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS). It provides a simple wizard which presents basic options for a node's configuration settings. It will install the software and optionally start a Flume node as a Windows service (daemon).
I could not get this to work as described.

I downloaded NSIS installer and downloaded flume 0.9x zip file from github.
When I tried to drag flume.nsis into to the  script compiler window I got this error:
!insertmacro: MUI_PAGE_LICENSE
LicenseData: open failed "LICENSE"
Usage: LicenseData local_file_that_has_license_text | license_lang_string
Error in macro MUI_PAGEDECLARATION_LICENSE on macroline 17
Error in macro MUI_PAGE_LICENSE on macroline 6
Error in script ".....\Flume\flume-master\flume-windows-dist\src\main\nsis\flume.nsi " on line 96 -- aborting creation process

Then I tried another option,  "installing based on zip file".  Installation went well but there was no prompts for configuration, so when I ran /bin/flume-node.exe I got this:
[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]A1F0]
Sorry for this silly question but  how to do it?

Thanks,

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential, subject to copyright and may be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and contact the sender immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le pr?sent courriel et toute pi?ce jointe qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, prot?g?s par le droit d'auteur et peuvent ?tre couverts par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation, copie ou divulgation non autoris?e est interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez imm?diatement l'exp?diteur. Veuillez penser ? l'environnement avant d'imprimer le pr?sent courriel