Chukwa >> mail # user >> Chukwa agents and collectors not responding to HUP signal

Re: Chukwa agents and collectors not responding to HUP signal
I think I faced this issue sometimes. What's the OS you are running Chukwa
on?

I'd appreciate it if you open a new issue on JIRA for this, describing the
whole scenario in more details.