HBase >> mail # user >> HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads

Re: HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads
AFAIK Jay is doing other stuff, maybe Todd is interested in picking it
up but he's pretty busy too.

Feel free to apply it locally :)

J-D