HBase, mail # user - HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads

Re: HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-08-21, 17:40
AFAIK Jay is doing other stuff, maybe Todd is interested in picking it
up but he's pretty busy too.

Feel free to apply it locally :)

J-D