Hive >> mail # user >> what changes required in hive conf xml when working with hive jdbc

Re: what changes required in hive conf xml when working with hive jdbc
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveClient

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveJDBCInterface

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home

--
Shashwat Shriparv
09900059620

<iframe src="
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=shriparv-20&o=1&p=48&l=ur1&category=kindlerotating&f=ifr"
width="728" height="90" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0"
style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>