HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 11:18
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 11:33
+
manoj p 2013-08-21, 11:37
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 11:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 11:45
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:17
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 12:22
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 12:31
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:36
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 12:39
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 12:44
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:49
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 12:51
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:53
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 12:56
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 13:00
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 13:14
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 13:26
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 13:39
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 13:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-21, 13:43
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-21, 13:52
Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.
TaskTrackers and Job trackers are MR nodes. You also have HDFS nodes and
HBase nodes.

What's the file name where you got that from?

JM

Pavan Sudheendra 2013-08-22, 02:22
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-22, 11:40