Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 06:10
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-07, 06:17
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-07, 06:41
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 16:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-08, 22:39
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-08, 22:52
Re: multi() and getData()
Please take a look at the patch I attached to ZOOKEEPER-1407.

Cheers

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes.
>
> It should be straightforward.  There are just a number of places to touch.
>  You need a factory in Op, a sub-class to hold the transaction, then on the
> server side there are 2-4 switch statements that need to be inspected.
>  Marshal can comment whether the commit code needs change, but I would
> expect it.
>
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > There are GetDataRequest / GetDataResponse in src/zookeeper.jute
> >
> > Would the new GetDataTxn be able to reuse them ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1407 has been logged.

> > before
> > the
> the