Kafka >> mail # user >> tried following kickstart, says unknown host name

Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name
I'm on ubuntu, and when I type:

>hostname

Whatever I got as an output, I put that in my server.properties file (the
hostname= option), I still get the same error when trying to start the
server.