HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.master parameter?

Re: hbase.master parameter?
hbase.master was removed when we added zookeeper, so now a client will do a
lookup in ZK instead of talking to a pre-determined master. So in a
way, hbase.zookeeper.quorum is what replaces hbase.master

FWIW that was done in 0.20.0 which was released in September of 2009, so
hbase.master has been removed 4 years ago.

J-D