Hadoop, mail # user - Re: HBase and HDFS sync support in the main branch

Re: HBase and HDFS sync support in the main branch
Eugene Kirpichov 2011-09-09, 18:42
Hello Arun,

Thanks for the clarification. Do you mean 0.20.205 will be a "default"
(main, trunk, you name it) release and have durable edits?