HBase, mail # user - Data import from Distributed Hbase cluster to Pseudo Distributed Hbase cluster

Re: Data import from Distributed Hbase cluster to Pseudo Distributed Hbase cluster
Amandeep Khurana 2012-05-29, 18:45
Assuming that your data fits into the pseudo dist cluster and both clusters can talk to each other, the CopyTable job that comes bundled with HBase should work.

-ak