HBase >> mail # user >> Data import from Distributed Hbase cluster to Pseudo Distributed Hbase cluster

Re: Data import from Distributed Hbase cluster to Pseudo Distributed Hbase cluster
Assuming that your data fits into the pseudo dist cluster and both clusters can talk to each other, the CopyTable job that comes bundled with HBase should work.

-ak