HBase >> mail # user >> Custom Filter and SEEK_NEXT_USING_HINT issue

Re: Custom Filter and SEEK_NEXT_USING_HINT issue
To my knowledge CDH-4.1.2 is based on HBase 0.92.x

Looks like you were using patch from HBASE-6509 which was integrated to
trunk only.
Please confirm.

Copying Alex who wrote the patch.

Cheers