Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.6.0 RC1

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.6.0 RC1
+1 (nonbinding, user)

Package builds, both RPM and DEB, work fine and produce expected results.

I ran into BIGTOP-764 I think, had a proxy running on 8080. After shutting
down extraneous services and restarting everything, it all came up.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)