HBase, mail # dev - The sound of silence

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 22:21
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-20, 06:14
Re: The sound of silence
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-20, 06:17
We raised HBASE-5598 about 9 months ago but got overcome by events.  It
would be a good place to renew efforts on getting findbugs fixed.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera