HDFS >> mail # dev >> Description of HDFS metrics

+
Suresh Srinivas 2009-12-01, 00:56
+
Allen Wittenauer 2009-12-01, 01:02
Re: Description of HDFS metrics
On Nov 30, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

> How do we see it?
>
> :)

Not sure, but I did and they sure look good! ;-)

On a more serious note... Suresh please open a jira to add forrest
docs for the same. *smile*

Arun

> On 11/30/09 4:56 PM, "Suresh Srinivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I have updated the metrics twiki that I got from Konstantin
>> http://twiki.corp.yahoo.com/view/Grid/ClusterMetrics.
>>
>> I added the new metrics that is missing from the page. For some of
>> the metrics
>> I have added detailed description of when they are incremented and
>> other
>> useful information.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Suresh

+
Todd Lipcon 2009-12-01, 01:03