Pig >> mail # user >> why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
Hi,
During generating pig jar files, I found the contrib directory is not compiled. I assume maybe this is because the contrib directory is not for pig mainline functions. Am I right?
Besides, if I want to compile the contrib directory, how to do this? I did not find related target in build.xml.

Thanks.