Pig >> mail # user >> Newbie question on bags/tuples

Newbie question on bags/tuples
Sorry if butcher the terminology I'm still new to Pig but Ill try my best.
Given a bag of tuples how can I create a flattened version of all the
tuples?
For example say I have {(1), (2), (3)} how can I produce? (1,2,3).

Thanks