Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:42:25 -0500
Subject: Unable to access the link
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi
I am using below instruction set to set up hadoop cluster.https://www.dropbox.com/s/05aurcp42asuktp/Chiu%20Hadoop%20Pig%20Install%20Instructions.docx

and to download hadoop using
https://www.dropbox.com/s/znonl6ia1259by3/hadoop-1.1.2.tar.gz
But now it is showing the error message when i try to access this file as
Error (509)This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I was able to download this files yesterday but today it is showing the error message. Can anyone tell me why i am not able to access this file . Is there any alternative to get this?

Thanks & regards
Abdul Navaz