Hive >> mail # user >> Output from HiveQL query

Output from HiveQL query
I have one question related to the output from the HiveQL query. Suppose I
did some HiveQL query and I will be getting some output back, so those
result set are getting stored somewhere in HDFS? If yes?

1)      Then where they are getting stored and how can I access it?**

2)      And is there any time limit on that meaning after this much
particular time it will be deleted?**
*Raihan Jamal*