Zookeeper, mail # user - Node being there and not at the same time

+
Mattias Persson 2012-08-23, 10:30
+
David Nickerson 2012-08-23, 14:53
+
Mattias Persson 2012-08-23, 15:21
+
Bill Bridge 2012-08-25, 00:15
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-08-25, 01:11
+
Bill Bridge 2012-08-27, 17:22
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-08-27, 17:40
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-08-31, 05:21
+
Bill Bridge 2012-08-31, 05:50
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-08-31, 06:04
+
Mattias Persson 2012-08-31, 07:00
Re: Node being there and not at the same time
Camille Fournier 2012-08-25, 01:17
In my experience helping people with ZK, this sort of thing is almost
always due to a bug in the client's code. If you want to share your code
with us we might be able to help, but I strongly suspect you're just not
seeing some edge case of the way you've written your code that is causing
this behavior.
However, it certainly wouldn't hurt to upgrade to the latest 3.3.X version,
if for no other reason than they do generally get better every stable
release.