Zookeeper >> mail # user >> when the zookeeper Expired ,may I have to rebuild the watch on a znode?

Re: when the zookeeper Expired ,may I have to rebuild the watch on a znode?
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:45 AM, iamct <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I set a watch on one znode。 A change happen,the service my client had
> connected sent the  packet ,but this time,my client becomes partitioned from
> the ZK serving cluster。
>  When my session reconnect,may I get the event?

Yes, you will get the notification when (if) the session eventually
reconnects to the service.

> I think it is not。
> but in the
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkWatches
> said : ZooKeeper provides an ordering guarantee: a client will never see a
> change for which it has set a watch until it first sees the watch event.

That's correct. When the client reconnects you'll get any
notifications that you missed.

Patrick