Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Prepping for Bigtop 0.6.0

Re: Prepping for Bigtop 0.6.0
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not sure if this is too late, but you guys might want to incorporate hive-0.11 which is currently under vote:
>
> http://s.apache.org/VDD

Good point! Thanks a million for noticing that (and also creating a JIRA).
Let me take a look at the content of the release and I'll comment on
the JIRA.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. In general we should be more proactive with the downstream components
tracking their RCs, etc. The hope is to start doing this on a regular basis
once Bigtop 0.6.0 release and we can use it as a baseline.