HBase >> mail # user >> How to delete multiple columns in the same row?

Re: How to delete multiple columns in the same row?
Thanks Ted & Lars. For the clarification of Java doc for "Delete",  I would say: adding some statement like "call this method once for each column to be deleted"

On Monday, December 30, 2013 5:39 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You should call deleteColumns on the same Delete object multiple times.
If you like, could you suggest how we can improve the Javadoc to make it more clear?

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: S. Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 5:18 PM
Subject: How to delete multiple columns in the same row?

I try to delete multiple columns for the same row in HBase. I checked the API for the "Delete" class, method "deleteColumns", and have some confusion. Basically, I am not sure: if I should call "deleteColumns" on the same "Delete" object multiple times (to delete multiple columns), or create multiple "Delete" objects and each such object is for one column deletion.

Thanks
Senqiang