Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 15:56
Christopher 2013-03-08, 16:13
Christopher 2013-03-08, 16:15
Putting out a release and testing it requires significant effort. It will
delay the 1.5.0 release unless we can get some additional resources to
perform the work in parallel.
I'm for releasing 1.4.3 because I'm supporting customers using 1.4.2 with
patches, which is not ideal.
If you vote +1, consider moving the process ahead by volunteering your time
to build and test the release candidates.
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It might be useful to just roll out a release candidate (because that
> could really be done at any time), and vote on that, rather than vote
> twice, once on the idea of releasing, then again on the release
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > +1 for putting together a 1.4.3 release.
> > --
> > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
> > On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> There has been some offline discussion of releasing 1.4.3. This
> >> needs to be held with the full team.
> >> Please discuss and vote.
> >> -Eric
John Vines 2013-03-08, 17:48
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 19:42
John Vines 2013-03-08, 19:50
Josh Elser 2013-03-10, 01:14
Brian Loss 2013-03-10, 22:21
William Slacum 2013-03-10, 22:47
Jason Trost 2013-03-11, 00:24
Eric Newton 2013-03-11, 14:16