HBase >> mail # user >> Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master

Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master
Hi,
We are using hbase-0.94.1

While trying to access hbase with API all of suddenly we got following exception in our production cluster:
"from org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker in pool-61-thread-3Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master"
Due to this issue our application not responding for at least 15 to 20 minutes and after this time its started responding automatically.
We are unable to get any clue about it, can someone help us to resolve this issue.
Thanks,Sandeep.