Hive >> mail # user >> Create table like with partitions

Re: Create table like with partitions
It's an excellent book, and not too expensive so I recommend buying your
own copy from O'Reilly or Amazon.  (Not only will you have a legal copy,
but you'll encourage authors to write more books for the benefit of all.)
 I've got it in hardcover and digital format.

– Lefty