Pig >> mail # user >> Avro to Tuples during UnitTest

Avro to Tuples during UnitTest
Hi, we have itegration test java utility which helps to test pig scripts.
We often develop different UDFs in java and I would like to create unit
tests for them. Right now they are tested with pig scripts during
integration tests.

I have a pack of prepared avro files with etalon input for my java UDFs.
I would like to use some utility which would help me to convert avro to
tuple list.
I'm trying to use org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.avro.AvroStorage with no
luck. I don't understand how it works.