HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Replication

Hbase Replication
Hello list,

          I was going through the Hbase Replication documentation(at
http://hbase.apache.org/replication.html) to get myself clear with the
concepts..One thing which I could not find is that whether it is
possible to configure the replication in such a way that if my master
cluster goes down the slave cluster will automatically take its
place..Need some advice/comments from the experts.Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq