Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

[VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0
Hi all,

I think it is time for Chukwa 0.5.0 release.  Before we bring our
release vote forward to general@incubator.  I would
like to call a vote for the release candidate 0 to be Chukwa 0.5.0
release in our developer mailing list.

The artifacts are available at:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-rc0/

Documents are available at:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/

Please download, evaluate, and vote on this list.
The vote will close at 12:30pm PST on Friday December 30 2011.

Thank you.  Merry Christmas

regards,
Eric