Drill >> mail # dev >> Separate logical/physical query algebras

Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras
I've posted my slides to SlideShare. Sorry they crapped out during this evening's presentation. I wrote them in LibreOffice and Ted's machine was running MS Office -- I don't know which software is to blame. :)

Hopefully these slides will appear correctly on any web browser:

http://www.slideshare.net/julianhyde/optiq-drill2012

Julian