Accumulo, mail # dev - Getting started with Accumulo-1070 (improve audit messages)

+
Rob Tallis 2013-05-01, 08:30
+
Christopher 2013-05-01, 11:48
Re: Getting started with Accumulo-1070 (improve audit messages)
Rob Tallis 2013-05-16, 00:05
I've attached a new patch file and comment to
Accumulo-1070<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1070>if
someone could take a look.